March 27, 2011

Blogaversary Winner and Fun with Friends

Good morning, friends!  I hope you're having a great weekend!  I know it has been a little quiet around here lately, but I'm hoping things will slow down soon so I can spend some more time crafting.

Before I get to the blog candy winner, I wanted to share a fun photo with you.  Yesterday I was excited to have the opportunity to meet 3 of my fabulous blog friends:  Amy from Stamp-n-Paradise, Jessica from The Paper Parade, and Suzanne from The Card Yard.

Here we are looking super cute outside The Cheesecake Factory in Boston:

Amy, Jessica, Suzanne, and me!
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a girls' night out, so this was a real treat.  These ladies are not only incredibly talented and crafty, but they are some of the sweetest gals I could have hoped to meet.  Thanks again for a fun night, ladies!

Now for the winner of the WPlus9 Flora & Fauna stamp set.  Thanks to everyone who commented!

According to Random.org, the winner is:

True Random Number Generator  11Powered by RANDOM.ORG

ETA:  Does anyone know why the Random.org box changes the "Max" to 100 when I publish the post?  The actual number of comments for this giveaway was 26, which is the number I used in the box, but for some reason it resets to 100 when I copy it to my blog.

#11, which is Xiumaiyuki!!  Congratulations, girl!  Send me an email me at christinamaclaren@yahoo.com with your address, I'll get your goodies in the mail.

Thanks again for all of the blogaversary well wishes, and for all of your encouragement over the last year!  

Have a great Sunday!


10 comments:

Marisa said...

How fun :) Always nice to hook up in person. Darn 3000 miles or so keeps me from meeting so many wonderful blog friends. Glad you enjoyed you time together. Cheers to another great year :)

The Paper Parade said...

Christina, it was SOO great meeting you! I was absolutely blown away by the crocheted flower embellishments you gave us, you are truly a crafty woman, and I am so happy to be able to know you :) We will definitely have to get together again!

Amy Kolling said...

Hey there!! I had a great time at dinner last night getting to know you better! Blog friends=priceless! We had no power when we got back to the hotel!!! Eek! Finally came back on at 10:15 or so! Ttys....will send you an email later!

xiumaiyuki said...

Super sweet pix!

No ways, no ways!!! eeeeeeeek.... I'm sooooooooo happy! I rarely win anything... and this win is extra sweet since I LOVE that set. Been thinking about getting it. Thank you, thank you!! Off to emailing you now. :o)

Diane Jaquay said...

You all look so PRETTY! Glad you got to meet some blogging friends, that's always fun!

Laurie said...

You lucky girls! Next time I am coming with Amy! LOL!! We are getting together in 2 weeks! Wish you all could come this way! How fun would that be? Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh! How fun to meet blog friends! So glad you girls had fun together! TFS!

Suzanne said...

Hi Christina! It was so fun meeting you as well! I hope we can meet up again sometime. Thanks for the gorgeous flowers - I love them too much that I am almost scared to use them. LOL! Happy Blogoversary!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Christina what a great photo. You all have great big smiles to show how much fun you had. Must be so nice to "meet" your blog friends. I know I feel like I know many of the gals that visit back and forth to each other's blogs. And congrats to the winner of the blog candy. Hugs.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a great thing to do! I'm so envious, both, of you meeting but also being in Boston. I was an au pair in Lexington 20 yrs ago and despite a lot of travelling, Boston is still my #1 favorite city in the world!! I've been back twice but last time was 10 years ago )-: Wish it was closer.
Off to comment on your newest card which is sooo beautiful!!!
/Karin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...