April 4, 2013

Another 12 Kits card--Happy Spring!


Hello!  It's been too quiet around here.  Believe it or not, I've made 4 cards this week and will be sharing them as I have time.

I was smitten with the colors and spring theme from March's 12 Kits of Holidays kit, so I've been working with the supplies I had left to make several more cards.  This one is my favorite so far.

Isn't this chevron paper gorgeous?  I wanted to keep the focus on it, so I stamped a few flowers from WPlus9's Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions right on the patterned paper, layered one of the sentiments from the kit over the top, and mounted the panel with foam tape on a chartreuse card base.

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Simply Chartreuse, White)
Patterned paper:  Pebbles (Sunnyside)
Stamps:  WPlus9 Design Studio (Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions), Papertrey Ink (Egg Hunt)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Lucky Limeade)

So simple.  And even if you're tired of Easter and spring cards already, you can easily adapt this design to other themes.

Back to work!  Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Alanna said...

THis is so pretty. I love the pink and green together.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Always LOVE your designs - this is so CAS and Beautiful!

Joyce said...

This is beautiful, and what a great idea to highlight that fun paper.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card! I think you brought out the best in all the supplies you used.

Sharron said...

Fabulous design to show off that pretty paper! Love it!!

Lindsay said...

I love this Christina! So simple and fab! I should do more stamping on pp!

Tracey McNeely said...

Christina your card is gorgeous! The green outline flowers on the pink chevron paper are just perfect. The focus is definitely still on the paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...